By Igor Nedjalkov
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa corporation.
Read or Download Evenki (Descriptive Grammars) PDF
Best miscellaneous books
This primary quantity within the Raceplane Tech sequence gains the evolution of the realm record-setting crimson Baron international Jet Mustang improvement and racing heritage the evolution of omit Ashley II, airframe and cockpit variations, together with Lear Jet wings F-86 tail Griffon engine improvement and limitless racing effects.
This article lines the evolution of activities improvement within the united kingdom within the context of broader shifts in activity and social coverage. It explores the emergence of activities improvement from the early years of public coverage for activity within the Sixties to the contemporary era. This research is determined opposed to a heritage of coverage tasks, from 'Sport For All', 'Action activity' and CCT, to the nationwide Lottery and the modern emphasis on activity as an element within the social and cultural wellbeing and fitness of the kingdom.
This quantity bargains a brand new and interdisciplinary remedy of syllabic writing in old Cyprus. A crew of exotic students tackles epigraphic, palaeographic, linguistic, archaeological, old and terminological difficulties in relation to the island's writing structures within the past due Bronze Age and Iron Age, from the looks of writing round the 15th century all the way down to the tip of the 1st millennium BC.
This booklet makes use of the paintings of Jurgen Habermas to interrogate rest as a significant, theoretical thought. Drawing on examples from recreation, tradition and tourism, and going past issues in regards to the grand undertaking of rest, Spracklen argues that relaxation is imperative to figuring out wider debates approximately identification, postmodernity and globalization.
- The Marathon Monks of Mount Hiei
- Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder
- All-Stars and Movie Stars: Sports in Film and History
- Best of Gun Digest - Handguns & Handgun Shooting
- The 50 Greatest Plays in Chicago Bears Football History
Additional info for Evenki (Descriptive Grammars)
The categories of voice, modality and aspect may be retained in the participial forms functioning in noun clauses. The participle in object noun clauses should be inflected for agreement with its subject, and in the case of noncoreferentiality of subjects also for the definite accusative case. Reflexive possessive markers of agreement refer to the subject of the superordinate verb, personal possession markers imply that the participle has its own subject which is non-coreferential with the subject of the main verb.
172) b. Ulle mine-b-d'eri-n purta emer bi-si-n. ' (173) a. poss pot there loku-cha-d' ara-n. ' (173) b. Sirba ule-b-d'eri-n kalan tadu loku-cha-d'ara-n. ' In one of the northern dialects (Xantajskij) L. M. Brodskaja (1977) found a very specific type of relative participial construction, in which the attributive participle has a different case suffix from that of the head noun. The case form of the head noun is obviously conditioned by the syntactic properties of the main verb, whereas the case form of the participle expresses semantic relations existing between the verb stem of the participle itself and the head noun (cf.
G. questions in the function of requests), though it is possible to ask the addressee if (s)he is willing to perform an action. This may be interpreted as an invitation to perform this action: (113) D'u-la-vi suru-mu-d' e-nni? ' The indicative forms may also be used in such speech acts as promising (silba- 'promise'), naming (gerbit- 'name') and others. 2. 1. General subordination markers Subordination is marked predominantly by verbal inflection (participial and converbal forms) or by conjunctions preceding the subordinate clause with the indicative mood verb form.
Evenki (Descriptive Grammars) by Igor Nedjalkov